Our prices include the following:
- Yacht for the week (Jeanneau 57- sleeps a maximum of 8 plus skipper),
- Rigid tender with outboard motor
- All linen and towels (2 per person)
- Organic Toiletries
- Nespresso Machine & Pods, Tea and Sugar
- Netflix & Sky TV
- A bottle of wine on arrival
- 1x BBQ meal cooked by your skipper (your choice of day, local fish and/or meet)
- Use of the water toys, snorkeling equipment, stand up paddle boards.
- Wi-fi on board
- Air Conditioning
- End cleaning
Please note that prices below are per week in the periods shown. Our holidays generally run Saturday to Saturday.
|2 April to 29 April||€4,250|
|30 April to 27 May||€5,350|
|28 May to 1 July||€6,600|
|2 July to 2 September||€7,850|
|3 September to 29 October||€4,250|
There are a few extra costs you should consider when booking a sailing holiday:
- Mooring fees: These vary a lot depending on where you chose to sail for example if you prefer to stay moored up to a buoy, it will be cheaper than staying in marinas. We estimate about €80 per day for mooring.
- Fuel: this is usually about €200 a week. The more you sail though, the less this will be!
- Food and drink for the week (we recommend the best local restaurants to dine at or grocery stores to buy produce)
- Tourist tax: This is about €1.50 a day. It is a government thing which unfortunately no one can get out of. You pay it at the beginning of the holiday when you do the check-in for the boat.
There are many other activities and water toys we offer at additional cost, please feel welcome to ask us for more information.