Our prices include the following:
- Yacht for the week (Jeanneau 57- sleeps a maximum of 8 plus skipper),
- Return airport transfers
- Rigid tender with outboard motor
- All linen and towels (2 per person)
- Organic Toiletries
- Nespresso Machine & Pods, Tea and Sugar
- Netflix & Sky TV
- Complimentary cheese, wine and beer on arrival
- 1x BBQ meal cooked by your skipper (your choice of day, local fish and/or meet)
- Use of the water toys, snorkeling equipment, stand up paddle boards and bikes.
- Wi-fi on board
- Air Conditioning
- End cleaning
Please note that prices below are per week in the periods shown. Our holidays generally run Saturday to Saturday.
|7 April to 28 April||€5,000|
|28 April to 12 May||€7,000|
|12 May to 16 June||€7,700|
|16 June to 30 June||€9,500|
|30 June to 1 September||€10,000|
|1 September to 22 September||€9,500|
|22 September to 29 September||€7,000|
|29 September to 27 October||€5,000|
There are a few extra costs you should consider when booking a sailing holiday:
- Mooring fees: These vary a lot depending on where you chose to sail for example if you prefer to stay moored up to a buoy, it will be cheaper than staying in marinas. We estimate about €80 per day for mooring.
- Fuel: this is usually about €200 a week. The more you sail though, the less this will be!
- Food and drink for the week (we recommend the best local restaurants to dine at or grocery stores to buy produce)
- Tourist tax: This is about €1.50 a day. It is a government thing which unfortunately no one can get out of. You pay it at the beginning of the holiday when you do the check-in for the boat.
There are many other activities and water toys we offer at additional cost, please feel welcome to ask us for more information.